The Maritime Inn has been owned by the Mitton family since the property was purchased over 20 years ago and the hotel was constructed.
About The Maritime Inn
The current co-owners, Joanie Mitton and Jannae Mitton are a mother-daughter team who are proud of their deep roots in the Gig Harbor area. Their ancestors came to Gig Harbor over a century ago.
Both women feel strongly about their community and volunteer on many boards and committees. They want to make sure the Gig Harbor area remains a great place to live, visit and play.
The Maritime Innís Manager, Nichola Smith, has been with us for the last 13 years and is a key component to the success of the Inn. Our staff has years of experience with an eye for details from impeccably cleaned rooms, advice on where to dine or a warm smile as you enter our lobby.
The Maritime Inn is located at 3212 Harborview Drive, Gig Harbor, WA 98333
From Sea Tac Int. Airport
1. Head south on International Blvd toward S 184th St 1.2 mi
2. Turn left at S 200th St 0.4 mi
3. Merge onto I-5 S via the ramp to Portland 18.6 mi
4. Exit 132 to merge onto WA-16 W toward Gig Harbor/Bremerton 9.8 mi
5. Take the exit toward Wollochet Dr NW/City Center 0.3 mi
6. Turn right at Pioneer Way 0.6 mi
7. Turn left at Harborview Dr
1. Head north on SW Naito Pkwy toward SW Clay St 0.6 mi
2. Make a U-turn at SW Oak St 0.2 mi
3. Take the ramp to The Dalles/I-84 E/Seattle/I-5 N 0.1 mi
4. Merge onto Morrison Bridge 0.2 mi
5. Take the ramp to I-5 N 131 ft
6. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-5 N/Seattle and merge onto I-5 N Entering Washington 139 mi
7. Take exit 132 toward Gig ... Read More
'Our wedding would not have been as memorable without the assistance of the Maritime Inn. We would recommend anyone planning an event in the Gig Harbor area to contact the Maritime Inn to secure rooms and utilize the amazing contacts the staff of the Maritime Inn provided us.'
The Hansens, Key Peninsula
'I booked a room at the Maritime Inn for an out of town client while they looked at a couple of local homes and the ambience and location of the Inn helped seal the deal. My clients bought the next day. Thank you Maritime Inn!!'
Jennifer, Licensed Realtor Gig Harbor
IN THE NEWS:
examiner.com: 'Get Away to the Maritime Inn'
'Gig Harbor, Washington is a great escape from the bustling streets and highways of the Seattle-Tacoma areas. And, a real escape starts with a quaint inn located on the scenic harbor...'... Read More